Volgers

vrijdag 26 februari 2016

Circles-Circles-Circles

Hello, hello,
 
Today it's all about circles.
I was playing around the other day since I wanted to make
a carousel. It has become a very petite one because
normally you need a circle cutter to make this and I don't have
one. Never saw the need to buy one, as we speak there is one
on it's way to my craft room LOL. But since
 I didn't have one at the time I was playing around I used
my biggest circle die I could find. Therefore my carousel is
rather thiny. I did not make my own DP this time I used papers
that I didn't like too much from my stash because I wasn't sure
if this was going to work. Never made a carousel before you
know. I do have a Marianne Design die to make a beautiful
carousel a big one but I wanted to try both ways it's a lot
different when using the die and I will show you that one
when it's finished. So lots of pictures comming up,
hope you like it ???????
 
 
Hallo, hallo,
 
Vandaag draait het allemaal om cirkels.
Ik was aan het spelen in mijn hobbykamer laatst en ik wilde
een carrousel maken. Het is een mini carrousel geworden omdat
je normaal gezien hier een cirkel snijder voor nodig hebt en
die heb ik niet. Heb nooit het nut ervan in gezien om er één
aan te schaffen. Terwijl ik dit schrijf is er één op weg naar mij
hoor. LOL Maar daarom had ik de grootste cirkel mal gebruikt
die ik heb en daarom is het zo'n kleintje geworden. Deze keer
heb ik mijn achtergrond papier niet zelf gemaakt ik heb DP
gebruikt dat ik niet al te mooi vond van mijn voorraad omdat ik
niet wist of dit überhaupt wel ging lukken. Ik had namelijk nog
nooit een carrousel gemaakt. Ik heb wel de MD carrousel
mal maar ik wilde persé beide manieren om een carrousel te
maken uit testen, met de mal is het namelijk toch heel anders
werken. Deze is nog niet klaar ik toon hem jullie later nog. Dus
veel foto's vandaag, ben benieuwd naar jullie reacties ?????
 
Pic.1 Closed it looks like a book/Gesloten lijkt het een boekje
 
 
 Pic. 2 A front view/Een frontaal zicht
 
 
 Pic.3 When you open the ribbon/Wanneer je het lint los trekt
 
 
Pic.4 Open entire carousel and close the ribbon again/Open de
hele carrousel en strik het lint opnieuw
 
 
 Pic.5 When you do that it looks like this top view/Als je dat
gedaan hebt ziet er zo uit van boven af.
 
 
 Pic.6 It's now time to see the decorations inside/Het is nu tijd
om de decoraties binnenin te zien.
I couldn't use to many embellies so as not to make it all
too thick to close up the entire thing.
I kon de decoraties niet te dik maken want de carrousel moet
nog makkelijk terug toe kunnen.
 


 
The sentiment says "congratulations"
 
 
 
 
 
I would like to enter this into following challenges:
 
Glitter 'N' Sparkle  # 176 - Anything goes
Creative Craft Cottage  # 58 - Pearls and/or lace
 
 
Well that's all blog friends, i'm looking foreward to see your
comments on this little one. LOL
See you next time, hugs Veerle x
 
Dat is alles blog vrienden, ik kijk ernaar uit om jullie reactie
te lezen op dit kleintje hier. LOL
Tot de volgende, doei Veerle x


19 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

Wow, mooi hoor!!!
Creatieve groetjes, Gaby

Sarah zei

This is really sweet a Veerle, such a good idea xx

Laine zei

Pretty card and detail Veerle.
Laine
xx

KarinsArtScrap zei

dat heb je mooi gedaan Veerle een vrolijke kaart
Gr Karin

Pamellia zei

Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!! I love this idea and your decorating is just beautiful!! hugs :)

Claudia's kaartjes zei

Hoi,

Suppertof, Veerle.

grtjs
Claudia

Marlene Atkinson zei

absolutely gorgeous. Marlene

Creaine zei

wat een apart modelletje.....heel knap!! gezellig dat je meedoet bij Creative Craft Cottage.
Groetjes van Ine (DT)
http://creaine-challenges.blogspot.nl/

Diny zei

Wat gaaf gedaan Veerle....dat was niet gemakkelijk denk ik!
Groetjes Diny

Sylvia zei

Mooi geworden,Veerle.Mooi kantje.

Groetjes,Sylvia.

Brenda zei

I've never made one of these either Veerle, but your tiny one is super cute! Can't wait to see the one where it is a die to use to make. Hugs, Brenda

Ans Gilbert zei

Hoi Veerle,
heel mooi gemaakt,
groetjes,
Ans

Unknown zei

Fabulous carousel and love the embellishments well done Hugs Jennifer xx

Unknown zei

Wonderfully decorated carousel, lovely delicate colours and lace. Thank you so much for sharing with us in our challenge at Creative Craft Cottage. Good luck in the draw and hope to see you back with us soon. Jennifer DT member x

Liz zei

What a fabulous project, Veerle! I've never seen a carousel before - I'll have to see if I can find a tutorial for one. xx

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com zei

Creatief opgelost Veerle met een leuk resultaat.
Lieve groetjes Miranda

Rosina zei

Heel leuk deze creatie Veerle...wat mooi gedaan en ook zo mooi opgemaakt met hele leuke accentjes...

groetjes Rosina

aussie aNNie zei

Gorgeous, love this creation and the beauty shows through your work...have a good weekend.xx

{aNNie}

ccheney zei

Love this! Great job! Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage. Cindy (DT)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...