Volgers

dinsdag 24 mei 2016

Try Out new PC

Hi everyone,

In the end I had to buy a new laptop because it just wasn't
reliable anymore at all.
So the guys from the shop have tried to keep my laptop 
going long enough to get all my data from it. 
And lucky for me they succeeded. So I am having a
brand new shining laptop on my lap. BUT will have to
learn to work with it now, I have gone from windows
2007 to windows 10 and it's a big difference for me.
So this is a try out showing you one of my older cards.
And I will try to visit you and catch up with some 
commenting. 


Hoi iedereen,

Uiteindelijk heb ik mij een nieuwe laptop MOETEN
aanschaffen. De oude was gewoon niet meer te
vertrouwen. Dan werkte hij helemaal niet dan weer
wel maar als hij werkte wist ik niet voor hoelang.
Dus dat was niet meer te doen. De man van de winkel
heeft geprobeerd om hem lang genoeg aan de praat te
houden zodat hij al mijn gegevens kon overzetten op
de nieuwe laptop. En gelukkig voor mij is hij daar in
geslaagd en dus zit ik hier nu met een gloednieuwe,
blinkende laptop op mijn schoot :-)
Maar ik ben van windows 2007 naar windows 10
gegaan en dat is effe wennen seg ik zal moeten
leren ermee te werken. Dus dit bericht is een 
probeersel om een bericht te schrijven een kaart
te posten en straks kom ik proberen wat berichtjes
bij jullie achter te laten.

This card is an oldie. Dit kaartje is een gouwe ouwe.


Thanks for popping in see you soon.
Hugs, Veerle x

Bedankt om even langs te komen en ik zie je snel.
Groetjes, Veerle x

14 opmerkingen:

KarinsArtScrap zei

nou het is je gelukt op de nieuwe laptop Veerle en heel veel plezier ermee.
je hebt een super gave mooie kaart gemaakt.
Gr Karin

Ans Gilbert zei

Hoi Veerle,
ik heb nog steeds Windows 7, mijn man heeft 10, maar vindt het echt helemaal niks..Je hebt wel een blogbericht kunnen maken, dus het gaat vast lukken, succes !
groetjes,
Ans

Liz zei

Great masculine card, Veerle.

Good luck with your new laptop, hope you get to grips with Windows 10 soon. It's never easy having to change over to a new system. xx

Anoniem zei

Mooi!!!
Creatieve groetjes, Gaby

Gerrina zei

Zo te zien is dit en commentaar achterlaten goed gelukt...Ergens toch wel gaaf dat je nu lekker kan werken zonder af te wachten...
Je kaart is mooi; die swirl met klok en strik vind ik heel mooi!

Chrissy zei

Windows 10 is quite good Veerle..but I had windows 8 to start with so not a lot of change..until I loaded photos, then I was quite lost for awhile..a super card too..love your design..

luv CHRISSYxx

Sue zei

I did the same Veerle I was on Windows 7 and had to buy a new one but Window's 10 is good lol! You'll get used to it ..fab card lots of huggles Sue xx

MaryH zei

Oh this is pretty. Love the sky blue & yellow combo, and the vintage look on this oldie. Good luck with win10. I tried, but none of my peripherals would work,I couldn't even get to my own blog...had to use another pc to access. I reverted back to win7, and hope they keep it for a long time! I think you'll do just fine on win10, but it IS a learning curve. Folks either love it or hate it! Glad you have a speedy new laptop, and good luck!!! TFS & Hugs

Rosina zei

Leuk is dat hè Veerle met een nieuw speelgoedje werken....heel fijn is dat je een nieuw laptop hebt met windows 10...niets is zo vervelend als iets niet meewerkt...
Je mannenkaartje is super leuk....en je ziet het helemaal niet hoor dat het een gouwe ouwe is ..

groetjes Rosina

Barb zei

Hi Veerle, well this is certainly a beautiful oldie. I love the papers and the embellishments are lovely. So much to enjoy in this card.

Enjoy yoyr new laptop and good luck with Windows 10. We're both learning. I also had windows 7 before. Barbxx

coldwaters2 zei

How lovely that you have a new laptop Veerle I hope you learn to use it ok, a great vintage make card
hugs
lorraine x

Caroline Cards zei

Ook al is het een gouwe ouwe, de kaart is heel leuk.
Succes met je nieuwe laptop!
groetjes, Caroline

Alma zei

Good Morning Veerle, you created a fantastic card for a man! I love it, the old and vintage look is just great. Congratulation to your new computer! Happy Wednesday, hugs Alma

My Card Attic: Hazel zei

LOVE this vintage look card Veerle! Glad to hear you have a shiny new laptop, sorry to hear you have to get used to a new operating system! I had to 'bite the bullet' and have Win 10, yes, it takes a bit of getting used to, but it is quite good, once you do! Good Luck with it my friend! Have a lovely day! Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...