Volgers

vrijdag 15 juli 2016

A Bit More Time To craft Challenge 23

Hi there,

This is my second post for today. My first post was my
DT card for the Creative Corner and here I am with my
DT card for A Bit More Time To Craft.
As you might know it is ALWAYS anything goes.
So craft on friends everything is welcome.

My creation I would like to show you this time is
a gift envelope card. This one was made for a 
wedding and the couple is french speaking, hence
the sentiment in french. 

Pic 1 front view


Pic 2 Back view


Here I took of the band that keeps everything closed.



Here the front flap is open and you see the inside.


And inside you can put some money.



Hope you like my creation.
Please hop over to our challenge Blog HERE
and join in the fun. Remember you can make
anything you like, so come and play.

Thanks for visiting and for leaving me a 
little comment. Hugs, Veerle x

13 opmerkingen:

Claudia's kaartjes zei

Toffe Creatie.

Grtjs
Claudia
http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/
http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be

Laine zei

Lovely project Veerle!
Laine
xx

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com zei

Wat een mooie geschenk-envelop Veerle. Het is al een cadeautje op zich ;)
Lieve groetjes Miranda

Lia zei

Veerle, wat een prachtig project! En de kaart hieronder is ook al zo mooi! Bedankt voor de uitleg en een fijn weekend,
Lia xx

KarinsArtScrap zei

mooi papier en envelop Veerle

gr karin

aussie aNNie zei

This is so pretty and feminine and gorgeous design.xx

My Card Attic: Hazel zei

Just beautiful Veerle! LOVE those papers! Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Gerrina zei

Wat een super mooi geheel! ZO bijzonder door de vorm en heel mooi bewerkt! Fijn weekend, Gerrina

Unknown zei

Stunning money envelope Veerle. Love the delicate colour palette. Hugs Jennifer xxx

Brenda zei

What a beautiful money envelope Veerle!! I love the papers you have used, so stunning. Love that die cuts you used on the belly band too as well as the gems. Hugs, Brenda

Ans Gilbert zei

Hoi Veerle,
je maakte voor het bruidspaar een prachtige geschenk verpakking en ook de kaart van je vorige post is erg mooi,
groetjes,
Ans

Caroline Cards zei

Een mooie cadeau envelop Veerle!
groetjes en fijn weekend, Caroline

coldwaters2 zei

Wow this is so beautiful Veerle a fabulous envelope and band I love the vintage style another top notch make
hugs
lorraine x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...