Volgers

vrijdag 15 juli 2016

Creative Corner New Challenge

Hello there,

Today I will be showing you two cards but in
two different posts as they are my DT cards.

First up is the new challenge at the Creative Corner.
Our theme for this week is "Congratulations"
A pretty easy theme I think.
As it is pretty easy I do hope you ALL will join
in. And don't forget to go and have a look at my
team members cards, we have a new designer on
the team aswell.
So without further ado here's my card.


The sentiment says "Congratulations"
The card can be used for an engagement, 
a wedding anniversary and even for a wedding.

I stamped the couple in the boat onto Vellum and
then tore that piece by hand. Attached the Vellum
with white mini brads to my background piece.

The background is a combination of dry and heat
embossing and two different colors of green
embossing powder. This matted onto white cardstock
and then onto a light green base card.

So, I am looking foreward to see all of your
creations themed "Congratulations". Therefore
hop over to our challenge blog HERE  and join in
the fun. Thx.

Thank you so much for visiting and for leaving me
a comment. Love to see you again next time.
Hugs, Veerle x

5 opmerkingen:

Gerrina zei

Héél mooie achtergrond voor dit gave koppel! Fijn weekend, Gerrina

Unknown zei

Oh so pretty, Love the image stamped onto the vellum. Fabulous background you have created. Hugs Jennifer xxx

Jessica K zei

Great card Ve! Love your pop of embossing powder!

Brenda zei

Beautiful card Veerle, I am so loving that background you have made and of course I so love the image you have used. I just think this image is so romantic! lol Hugs, Brenda

Caroline Cards zei

Schitterende achtergrond en leuk geheel!
groetjes, Caroline

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...